Frangipani is the wonderful sweet smelling essence oil, which comes from the plumeria flower. Ancient Indians have believed the Plumeria plant to be the “Tree of Life” due to its healing capacity. The oil itself is said to rejuvenate and refresh the mind, body, and spirit of those who inhale.
Frangipani essence oil is one of the most enticing and attention catching scents due to its uplifting and soul soothing qualities. Frangipani will instantly relieve stress and replenish the mind and body, making one feel in tranquil and peaceful paradise. It also helps one to regain confidence and self-esteem, while soothing and relaxing the nerves and muscles of the body. It will assist one with finding their inner peace and heightening inner, as well as external awareness.
- Origin: France
- Aroma: Sweet, Fruity, Floral
- Physical Description: Pale yellow color, clear liquid; light consistency
- Reiki Charged: All of the oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. The Plumeria essence oil offered here has been charged with the intent to promote grounding and love for oneself, others, and the Universe!
Frangipani essence oil is very long lasting, which makes it especially suitable for soap making and candle making.
- Emotions: Relieves stress, Instills high self-esteem, Inspires romance, Fearlessness, Self harmonizing; Uplifts overall emotions about the self and the surrounding environment.
- Spiritual: Inner and outer self-awareness, Inner peace and harmony, Uplifts spirits and nourishes the soul.
- First Chakra: Represents Courage, Passion, and Loyalty. This chakra allows one to be grounded and connected to the Earth.
- Fourth Chakra: Promotes love and a sense of trust in the grand design
- Physical Flower: Yellow, White, Orange, Sometimes Pink with hints of Red
- Oil: Light Pale, Clear Yellow
- Etheric: Pink, Red
Avoid During Pregnancy
Method of Usage:
- Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a beautiful aroma and invites the experience of loving and being loved. Note: May be too concentrated to be used undiluted on facial skin.
- Blended with Carrier: Use 5-8 drops per 1 TBL of carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba or hazelnut oils
- Bath: Place 2-3 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk and disperse
- Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
- Room Deodorizer: Add 5 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired.