Frangipani (aka Plumeria) Essence Oil Profile
Frangipani is the wonderful sweet smelling essence oil, which comes from the plumeria flower. Ancient Indians have believed the Plumeria plant to be the “Tree of Life” due to its healing capacity. The oil itself is said to rejuvenate and refresh the mind, body, and spirit of those who inhale.
Frangipani essence oil is one of the most enticing and attention catching scents due to its uplifting and soul soothing qualities. Frangipani will instantly relieve stress and replenish the mind and body, making one feel in tranquil and peaceful paradise. It also helps one to regain confidence and self-esteem, while soothing and relaxing the nerves and muscles of the body. It will assist one with finding their inner peace and heightening inner, as well as external awareness.
- Origin: France
- Aroma: Sweet, Fruity, Floral
- Physical Description: Pale yellow color, clear liquid; light consistency
- Reiki Charged: All of the oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. The Plumeria essence oil offered here has been charged with the intent to promote grounding and love for oneself, others, and the Universe!
Frangipani essence oil is very long lasting, which makes it especially suitable for soap making and candle making.
- Emotions: Relieves stress, Instills high self-esteem, Inspires romance, Fearlessness, Self harmonizing; Uplifts overall emotions about the self and the surrounding environment.
- Spiritual: Inner and outer self-awareness, Inner peace and harmony, Uplifts spirits and nourishes the soul.
- First Chakra: Represents Courage, Passion, and Loyalty. This chakra allows one to be grounded and connected to the Earth.
- Fourth Chakra: Promotes love and a sense of trust in the grand design
- Physical Flower: Yellow, White, Orange, Sometimes Pink with hints of Red
- Oil: Light Pale, Clear Yellow
- Etheric: Pink, Red
Avoid During Pregnancy
Method of Usage:
- Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a beautiful aroma and invites the experience of loving and being loved. Note: May be too concentrated to be used undiluted on facial skin.
- Blended with Carrier: Use 5-8 drops per 1 TBL of carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba or hazelnut oils
- Bath: Place 2-3 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk and disperse
- Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
- Room Deodorizer: Add 5 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired.
- 1st (Root) Chakra Profile
The first spiraling energy center, or chakra, in our body is the root chakra, also known as the base chakra. The Sanskrit name of the 1st chakra is “muladhara,” which means base or root. This chakra controls the grounding energy that connects and empowers our earth energies and overall being. The root chakra caters to ...
- 2nd (Sacral) Chakra Profile
The second spiraling energy center in our being is the Sacral Chakra. The Sanskrit name for this chakra is “Svadhisthana,” which means, “dwelling place of the self.” The second chakra focuses on passion and emotional health and well being. A balanced sacral chakra will lead to ultimate communication with all other chakras. Location The sacral chakra is ...
- 3rd (Solar Plexus) Chakra
The third spiraling energy center in our being is the Solar Plexus Chakra. The Sanskrit name for this chakra is “Manipura,” which means, “lustrous gem.” The solar plexus chakra relates to our personal fire connecting and relating with the world around us. The third chakra is our power center that produces the fire in the ...
- 4th (Heart) Chakra Profile
The fourth spiraling energy center in our being is the Heart Chakra. The Sanskrit name for this chakra is “Anahata,” which means, “stillness.” The heart chakra is in the middle of all the chakras and is our main emotional center. When the heart chakra is balanced, it is able to help propel our emotional development ...
- 5th (Throat) Chakra Profile
The fifth spiraling energy center in our being is the Throat Chakra. The Sanskrit name for this chakra is “Vishuddha,” which means, “Purity.” The fifth chakra is the first chakra that focuses on the spiritual plane, in a form of faith and understanding, for when it is open and balanced, the chakra syncs the powers ...
- 6th (Third Eye) Chakra Profile
The sixth spiraling energy center in our being is the Third Eye Chakra. The Sanskrit name for the sixth chakra is Ajna, which means “beyond wisdom” and “the perception center.” The Third Eye Chakra involves intuition, clairvoyance, imagination, mental abilities, reasoning abilities, and wisdom. This chakra holds the power of the merging of your intuitive brain ...
- 7th (Crown) Chakra Profile
The seventh spiraling energy center in the body is the crown chakra. The Sanskrit name for the crown chakra is “Sahasrara,” which means thousand petaled lotus or infinite. The seventh chakra is located at the crown of all of the other chakras and represents the connection with the infinite or universe. The crown chakra ...